★More ABS NEWS – Entertainment Video►► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlixRJs2CwjLGph-a8gQYw?sub_confirmation=1
She previously worked as a prostitute and stripped down completely naked for magazines like Penthouse and Sneaky. So it was hardly a surprise to see Gabi Grecko posing topless on Instagram over the weekend.To protect her modesty, the 28-year-old strategically placed her hand over her bulging assets, before going one step further by placing sticky tape over her nipples.The scantily-clad star later posed in a racy, Gucci-themed ensemble that she partially designed herself. Share this article Share Gabi is currently in the process of converting to Judaism so she can renew her vows with husband Geoffrey Edelsten, 75, in a Jewish synagogue. The couple first wed in an Asian registry office in Melbourne back in 2015. Geoffrey is currently recovering from an operation and Gabi is still based in New York, so the pair have yet to see each other in person since reconciling.To keep their long-distance love alive, Gabi admitted to Sydney Morning Herald that they’ve been ‘sexting’ each other. Geoffrey, who is a medical entrepreneur, has also been receiving help in the love department by taking a new erectile dysfunction tablet that he developed.Meanwhile, Gabi is currently focused on her burgeoning rap career after debuting her hip-hop alter-ego Glitta Fox last year.The rapper has already released two singles, Glitta Foxx Lean and See Me Madd. In 2016, Gabi hit the headlines after she claimed she was paid to accompany two NYPD officers at the center of a corruption probe on a lavish alcohol and sex romp to Las Vegas in 2013.The busty socialite told the New York Post that she was paid to join the since-fired Deputy Inspector James Grant and Detective Michael Milici on a private jet to Sin City.She said she was recruited by New York businessman and Bill de Blasio campaign donor Jeremy Reichberg, recalling how she performed sexual favors for the officers during the flight.Gabi famously met Geoffrey on a sugar daddy website when she was 25.
BSSP Boro Park Shomrim Allegedly Assaulting Suspect
On 13th Avenue and 52nd Street, allegedly BSSP Boro Park Shomrim members Unit 60 – Pinny Ringel, Unit F15 Nathan “Naftuli” Rosenberg, and others, are allegedly seen assaulting an alleged bike thief. With them was allegedly buff Booky Kaluszyner who allegedly joined in on the beating. Sources state that the victim was rushed to the ER with injuries.
EVEN IF HE WAS GUILTY OF STEALING A BIKE, ALLEGEDLY ASSAULTING AN INDIVIDUAL GOES BEYOND THE REALM OF A SAFETY PATROL.
STOP THE CORRUPTION!
On Wednesday night, September 10th, the Borough Park Shomrim faced off against the NYPD’s 66th Precinct at the fifth annual Greenfield Classic community softball game. Both teams played a great game, and the score was close throughout the seven innings. At the end the NYPD pulled through to a victory, defeating the Shomrim players 10 to 7.
Councilman David Greenfield hosts this friendly end-of-summer event each year to say thank you for all the work the Shomrim and 66th Precinct do throughout the year to keep our community safe.
The game took place at the baseball field on 20th Avenue at 53rd and 54th Street in Borough Park. Complimentary hot dogs and snacks were available to all the neighbors that came out to cheer on their favorite team. Brooklyn NYPD Chief Owen Monaghan threw out the first pitch. Councilman Greenfield thanked him and Deputy Inspector Deddo for the outstanding cooperation with the community throughout the year.
“We had a lot of fun at this year’s annual Greenfield Classic. The Shomrim and NYPD played a great game and enjoyed having so many fans in the stands who came out to cheer them on,” said Councilman Greenfield. “My thanks to everyone who pitched in to make this year’s Classic possible.”
The NYPD leads the Shomrim in wins in the Classic series. This is the third game the 66th Precinct won, vs. two wins for Shomrim. Next year Shomrim hopes to tie the series with another win.
By REUVEN FENTON, DANNY GOLD and LORENA MONGELLI
Anguished family members and hundreds of volunteers have launched a massive search for a missing Hasidic boy who vanished on his way home from a Brooklyn day camp on Monday.
Leiby Kletzky, 9, was last spotted leaving the Boyan Day Camp on 44th Street near 12th Avenue at 4:50 p.m., police said.
He was supposed to meet his mother on 13th Avenue and 50th Street but mysteriously failed to show up.
Police are searching for Leibby Kletzky, 8, after he didn’t return home after leaving a day camp Monday afternoon.
“Volunteers have been out there all night searching backyards, front yards, anywhere where a child could possibly be” said Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn).
Buses loaded with volunteers have come from New Jersey to aid in the search.
“Usually, these things are solved in a few hours,” said Jacob Daskal, a member of the Shomrin volunteer civilian patrol. “It might be an abduction, but we’re still hoping it’s not.”
Daskal said the boy was caught on surveillance camera leaving the school. He walked eight blocks to meet his mother. He disappeared during that short walk.
Boro Park Shomrim chief Simcha Bernath said the family confirmed the boy walked by himself, but normally he took the bus. He was supposed to walk from 12th and 44th to 13th and 50th.
“Because they had an appointment, they decided he could meet them,” he said. “Everybody knew it was OK to walk by himself. But his regular routine was to go on the bus and go home.”
“They’re distraught. They can’t figure out what happened,” Bernath added.
Hikind’s office, along with the boy’s family and friends, is offering a $100,000 reward for any information on his whereabouts.
“It’s quite amazing. Money’s just coming in from people who just want to express their concern and want to do something,” Hikind said.
“The amount has grown on the part of business people throughout the community. We started out this morning with just $5,000,” Hikind said.
“We’re hoping for a good outcome but this is becoming very scary,” Hikind said.
Kletzky, the second youngest of five kids, was last seen wearing a blue shirt with green and white stripes, blue pants and black sneakers.
Police also ask anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
MYFOXNY.COM – The body of a missing eight-year-old boy from Borough Park, Brooklyn, was found Wednesday in two separate locations, according to the NYPD.
One man was arrested at a house in Kensington. There are unconfirmed reports that as many as three people were taken into custody, reported FOX 5 News reporter John Huddy.
Some of the remains of Leibby Kletzky were discovered in the home in a trash bin, wrapped in a black plastic bag that was inside a suitcase, reported the Associated Press.
More remains were found in a dumpster at 20th Street and 4th Avenue in Greenwood Heights.
FOX 5 News reporter Antwan Lewis reported from the scene as the boy’s body was taken away from the dumpster by investigators just before 7 a.m.
“The nine-year-old boy was brutally murdered. Dumped. What kind of world are we living in,” N.Y. State. Assem. Dov Hikind told Good Day New York.
The suspect may be a member of the tight-knit Jewish community in the Borough Park- area, said N.Y. State Assmeb. Hikind to Good Day New York.
On Wednesday morning, police responded to a tip of a car seen in surveillance video outside the home at Avenue C and East 2nd Street in Kensington.
The surveillance camera footage released Tuesday by the NYPD showed the boy walking up 13th Avenue Monday afternoon. He appears to talk to a man who was driving the gold colored sedan. The video does not show him getting into the car but he was not seen again. He was supposed to meet his mother about six blocks away.
Kletzky was last seen leaving the Boyan Day Camp on 44th Street and 12th Avenue at around 4:50 p.m. Monday.
A community funded reward ballooned on Tuesday afternoon to $125,000 for information leading to the safe return of Kletzky.
As many as 2,000 people took to the streets Monday in search of the boy and the crowds returned on Tuesday to continue the hunt. A command post was set up at 57th Street and 15th Avenue for volunteers searching the area.
Buses loaded with volunteers have come from New Jersey to aid in the search.
“Usually, these things are solved in a few hours,” said Jacob Daskal, a member of the Shomrim volunteer civilian patrol. “It might be an abduction, but we’re still hoping it’s not.”
People in the community describe the boy as obedient and unlikely to talk to strangers.
The The NY State Department of Criminal Justice Services issued a Missing Child Alert after 24 past since his disappearance.